We are committed to protecting your privacy online. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and this policy explains how we collect information about you, what we do with it and what controls you have.
Who we are?
This website is brought to you by Aliment Ltd, owner of the brand PRP Supplements. We take the privacy of our website users very seriously. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Aliment Ltd ('we' or 'us') is the 'data controller' (i.e. the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
Personal data we may collect about you
We can only provide the goods and services ordered by you if you provide us with your personal data. For the purpose of providing these services, we collect personal data about you such as:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address)
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use)
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number and email address)
- information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication)
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
After your purchase, we may use your email address to send you information about our products and services. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us by changing your email preferences within your account online by clicking here. Alternatively, if you do not have an online account and password, you can opt-out from all future communications from us by using the unsubscribe link from any of our email communications or by writing to us at: Data Protection, PRP Supplements, Aliment Ltd, Dylans, Old Market Place, Tyr Owen Row, Cwmavon, Port Talbot SA12 9BE.
Furthermore your personal data will be used to:
- administer your account with us
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online
- audit the downloading of data from our website
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users
- identify visitors to our website
- carry out research on our users' demographics and tracking of sales data
We may also monitor who accesses our website, for example we may automatically collect access information about you such as: the type of internet browser you use; the website from which you have come to our website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. Such information enables us to assess and build a profile of our users. We use this information to improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you
- we store your personal data on secure servers
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data. It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10), to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or you can write to us at PRP Supplements, Aliment Ltd, Dylans, Old Market Place, Tyr Owen Row, Cwmavon, Port Talbot SA12 9BE, or call us, for UK customers call on 01639 861593 or via email or post, for customers located outside of the UK please email .