Returns and Refunds
We really want you to be happy with your purchase, however we understand that in some cases you’ll want to return your order for a variety of reasons. If this is the case we’ll do all we can to make the returns process as smooth as possible.
What to do when you receive your order
When your order is delivered we recommend you keep all the packaging including the delivery box for a period of at least 14 days. When the order arrives and before use carefully inspect the product without removing tags or seals to ensure the item has all parts present and has been delivered undamaged.
For all returns you will first need to contact us, for UK customers call on 01639 861593 or via email or post, for customers located outside of the UK please email to explain the reason for return and we’ll then issue a RMA number (return merchandise authorisation).
Please do not return an item without first receiving your RMA number without this we’ll be unable to match your return with your original order.
If you’ve changed your mind
You have 30 days to cancel your order under our 30 day return period, which starts on the day after you received the item. All you’ll need to do is follow our simple returns procedure, outlined below.
All items must be returned unused and in the original packaging as they were in when received by you. Please ensure all security seals and tags are still intact.
Wrong item received or is damaged/faulty
Please accept our apologies if you have received the wrong item or if it’s damaged or faulty. We understand how frustrating this can be and want to resolve this as quickly as possible for you.
If you’ve received the wrong item you must return the item in the same condition you received it in within 30 days to qualify for a refund or a replacement.
For damaged or faulty items please contact us as soon as possible. You’ll need to explain where the fault or damage is located and we’ll then explain what to do next.
Please contact us first before returning the item.
Items not received
Please accept our apologies if you have not received your item. This happens very rarely but when it does we appreciate how frustrating it can be and will do our best to resolve this as quickly as possible.
Before contacting us please leave a reasonable amount of time to allow your delivery to arrive, our estimated delivery times are shown on our delivery information page. Delivery may be delayed by couriers due to busy periods such as Christmas or due to adverse weather conditions.
To receive a refund or a replacement product you must contact us within 14 days after you received your dispatch confirmation email.
Our returns procedure
- Please contact us, for UK customers call on 01639 861593 or via email or post, for customers located outside of the UK please email.
- You'll need to provide details including your name and order ID (you'll find this on your order confirmation e-mail), and let us know why you'd like to return your item. We will then provide you with a unique RMA number (returns merchandise authorisation) and will confirm the address you need to return the item to.
- Please package the item securely and include inside the package your RMA number, order number, name and address.
- Ask for a proof of postage from the Post Office or your chosen courier when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything, but without it, we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit
- Any item you have accepted and then return is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. Please therefore ensure that you send your item back to us using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- As soon as the item is back with us and has undergone routine checks, we'll be able to take your case further and either exchange or refund your item as agreed.
Cost of returning items
Please note that we can only refund the postage costs for returning an item where we sent the wrong item or if it’s damaged or faulty.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us, following the instructions above, and we'll exchange or refund it to the credit card/debit card/Paypal account of the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
Following cancellation, we will refund the price paid for the cancelled order (or part of the order cancelled), but not including any collection or return delivery charges. We will pay the refund within 14 days after the day:
- you notified us to cancel your order, where you have not received the goods (and the goods have not been dispatched to you) or where we have agreed to collect the goods; or
- we receive the goods you returned to us or
- you provide us with a proof of return for the goods, where you have returned the goods but we have not yet received them.